The front desk at check in was closed, so I had to go to the next motel to get checked in. The man at the desk was rude and condescending! I didn’t have 100 dollar deposit, my brother booked the room for me. He refused to call my brother for the additional deposit, he wouldn’t take the card info already on file. He didn’t care that I had just drove 2 and half hours to get to where I was. I had to call everyone I knew to try and get the 100 dollars. There was bed bugs and I left with bite marks on my back. The smoke detector on the ceiling wasn’t even attached, it laid on the table with no batteries and just wires hanging from the ceiling. The floors were dirty. Disgusting place to stay. I have never had such a horrible stay somewhere!!!!