Also known as
- Altstadthotel Kasererbraeu
- Altstadthotel Kasererbräu Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbräu
- Altstadthotel Kasererbraeu Hotel
- Altstadthotel Kasererbraeu Hotel Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbraeu Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kaisererbraeu Hotel Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbrau Hotel Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbrau Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbräu Hotel Salzburg
- Altstadthotel Kasererbräu Hotel
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 35
Self parking costs EUR 15.00 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 35-50 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9.00 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 2 per stay)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas (wired) for EUR 3 for 30 minutes (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.