Not the worst motel I’ve stayed in, but not much better than the worst. The staff was kind and attentive, but that is where the positives end unfortunately. The hallways reeked of smoke, weed and mildew and the air quality in the room was musty. There was mold and dirt in every corner & edge, floor and ceiling, the shower curtain was filthy, the inside of the mini fridge was filthy and the bathroom door barely closed. The towels were tissue thin and some also stained/dirty. There was no lamp in the room, just overhead lighting making it very difficult to share a room as a family with young kids going to bed earlier than us. No bath tub either, which doesn’t work with small kids. The beds were acceptable, overall the room was adequate for a person traveling alone who just needs a spot to sleep or maybe a couple, but disappointing for a family considering the nicer establishments we’ve stayed in at the same price point. I certainly wouldn’t book again with the family, nor would I recommend it.