Pwdin Bach is a beautifully designed and tastefully furnished cottage offering an idyllic getaway for two, in a rural location within Nanhoron Valley in the heart of the Lleyn Peninsula. It features the comfort and luxury of a log burner, well-equipped contemporary kitchen and stunning bathroom and shower suite and is set within lawned gardens, with a private decking area with seating and countryside views.
Walkers and cyclists can enjoy the surrounding countryside straight from the doorstep. The popular villages of Llanbedrog, Abersoch and Pwllheli are within a few miles, offering a great selection of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a wide range of activities including golf, sailing, fishing and horse riding. The cottage is in a great location for exploring local sandy beaches, numerous Welsh castles and a visit to the enchanting Italianate style village of Portmeirion is a must!
- Size: sleeps 2 in one bedroom.
- Beds: 1 king size
- Rooms: ground floor – open plan lounge / diner / kitchen, 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer/dryer
- Entertainment: TV in lounge and bedroom.
- Outside: Lawned gardens and small decking area with seating for two and charcoal BBQ. Shed to accomodate 2 bikes
- Parking: private, off road parking for 1 car.
- General: bed linen, towels, robes and slippers provided. Heating, Wifi and electricity included.
- Pets: not permitted.
- Notes: No smoking inside the cottage please.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.