Also known as
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
Valet parking costs USD 55.00 per day with in/out privileges
RV/bus/truck parking is available for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 29 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100.00
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.