The fire alarm was triggered at midnight by carbon monoxide present somewhere in the hotel. My room in particular had a fire alarm that was plugged up with paper. When we called the front desk, they said “it’s probably carbon monoxide” and promptly hung up. We called 911 because there was no communication on if that had been done. The firemen arrived, and on two separate accounts with two separate firemen, they both admitted that this happens all the time. All the time. This hotel was a dangerous choice, and I would warn everyone considering this hotel. Choose another - not only will you be able to sleep through the night, but you’ll sleep soundly knowing your friends and family aren’t in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s apparently a present threat here that needs addressing, that the hotel is neglecting again and again.