Also known as
- Bremen InterCityHotel
- InterCityHotel Bremen
- InterCityHotel Hotel Bremen
- Bremen Intercityhotel Hotel
- InterCityHotel Bremen Hotel
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The city of Bremen imposes a lodging tax (Bettensteuer). The amount is included in the total price displayed.
The city of Bremen imposes a bed tax ranging from EUR 1-3 per person, per night based on accommodation type and star rating. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Bremen. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.