Also known as
- Paulista Convention
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Hotel
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Hotel
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil
- Tuip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention
- Tulip Inn Convention
- Tulip Inn Paulista
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Sao Paulo
- Tulip Paulista Convention
- Tulip Paulista Convention Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Flat Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Sao Paulo, Brazil
Guests who require a rollaway bed (surcharge applies) must contact the hotel to request one in advance using the contact details found on the confirmation received after booking.
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.20 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for BRL 70 per day
WiFi is available in public areas for BRL 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.