All hotels in Florence, Kentucky, United States of America

2.5 stars2.5 stars
7809 Us 42FlorenceKY41042United States of America
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
2.6 / 5
Room
Room needs to be improved
Location

• Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
  • Standard Room
  • Non Pool Side Room
  • Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Poolside
  • Western Themed Suite with One king size bed and One Bunk beds Room Jaccuzi, Smoking
  • Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Poolside
  • King Heart Spa Room with One king size bed Non smoking, Heart Shaped Jaccuzi
  • Suite, 1 King Bed (Spa)
  • Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
  • Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking, Poolside
  • Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Safari)
  • Non Poolside room with One king size bed Non smoking

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome Hotel Florence
  • Wildwood Hotel Tropical Dome
  • Wildwood Inn Florence Kentucky

Policies

This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including birthday parties, pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.

This property does not have elevators.

In the hotel

• Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome Hotel Florence
  • Wildwood Hotel Tropical Dome
  • Wildwood Inn Florence Kentucky

Policies

This property does not have elevators.

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

2.6 /5 from 337 reviews

Aging
We have stayed here before and enjoyed it, but it is really starting to show its age. The room WAS clean, but many needed repairs were evident. Missing light fixtures in the bathroom (bare bulb), broken vase as part of the decor, our phone didn't work, and the HBO cable was out (on a box style projection TV). When I called the desk (on my cell). I was told that the boss knew about the cable, but wasn't there, so there was nothing they could do. Initially was offered a discount, but that offer was retracted. They said they couldn't do it because I had booked through tthis site.
1 night trip
Don't bother
Staff was excellent, room was a disaster. This is a $49.95 hotel, not $150. Needs major updates and just general maintenance. We cut our stay to one night.
2 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Disappointedbut will be back
Love the place because you can walk right out to the dome to swim and not be cold. I literally went over 20 times but most were years ago. I had not been in 7 years or so. This is the first time ever I ended up upstairs and I was a bit disappointed considering I recently had a brain tumor and my balance is off. At check in, I was told nothing of pool hours, breakfast or anything but it was fast and I can figure it out. I was mostly upset that although there are many rules about not having a party they did allow 3 rooms on the bottom floor that were together to take 3 tables and stay at them all night. They had lots of party goods and platters of food. That left the Rest of us with only a few tables to use so 4 of us had to eat at out little table in the room with 2 chairs. As far as the rooms, it looks like they are in need of repair. They are clean and OK and I am not dissatisfied just seems like too much for what we got. I was very happy with the pool and other things for the kids to do. I did try to relax in the hot tub by the pool but too many kids without guardians spashing so I could not stay in there long and I tried 3 times. Do not get me wrong. I will stay again. I just wanted to say what happened and I was more dissatisfied than on my previous visits.i was there on New year's Eve so it was a busy night. No one got out of control so it was a good environment for my teens and 10 year old. I hope other times the price goes down.
1 night family trip
Poor1.0 / 5
Do not waste your money!!!!
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! The hallways are cold and carpets are stained. I stayed in one of the themed rooms. For a $150 a night they could give you more than four towels and the bedding had to be at least 20 years old, has holes and very worn. The room was dirty with old food on the floor, and filth on the walls. When I tried to use the jets in the tub, hair, dirt and black stuff started to come out my girls who were in the tub started screaming. When I called to complain they just sent someone to clean up the tub. No I'm sorry, would you like to change rooms, or refund. Good thing I brought blankets from home because I was so scared to let my children sleep on their bedding. Next time I'll take my money else where.
1 night family trip
Hotel was run down
1 night business trip

Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome & Theme Suites, Florence

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us