Also known as
- NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi Sicily
- NH Parco degli Aragonesi
- NH Parco degli Aragonesi Catania
- NH Parco degli Aragonesi Hotel
- NH Parco degli Aragonesi Hotel Catania
- NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi Hotel
- Parco Degli Aragonesi Hotel
- NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi
- Parco Degli Aragonesi
The private beach will be open from June 21-September 21, 2017. The beach or pool may also close in the event of bad weather. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.