Also known as
- Adagio Barigui
- Parque Barigui
- Adagio Curitiba Parque Barigui Brazil
- Aparthotel Adagio Curitiba Parque Barigui
- Aparthotel Adagio Parque Barigui
- Adagio Curitiba
- Adagio Curitiba Parque Barigui
- Adagio Parque Barigui
- Adagio Parque Barigui Aparthotel
- Adagio Parque Barigui Aparthotel Curitiba
- Barigui Parque
- Curitiba Barigui
- Curitiba Parque
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.10 per accommodation, per night
- Cleaning fee: BRL 50.00 per accommodation, per night (varies based on length of stay)
- Towels/sheets: BRL 20.00 per person, per night
Valet parking costs BRL 24,15 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of BRL 29,00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of BRL 52,50 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.