All hotels in Shakopee, Minnesota, United States of America

2 stars
1251 1st Ave EShakopeeMN55379United States of America, 855-239-9482
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
2.5 / 5
Comfort
More comfort would be nice
Room
Room needs to be redecorated
Cleanliness
Could use a good cleaning
WiFi

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Travelodge Shakopee
  • Travel Lodge Shakopee
  • Travelodge Shakopee Hotel Shakopee

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

Optional extras

• Travelodge Shakopee Hotel Shakopee

Policies

Optional extras

Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

2.5 /5 from 150 reviews

Fair2.0 / 5
Not Happy
It really kind of sucked. They changed prices on me, over charged my rooms... The rooms were "surface clean", found bugs so had to be careful about unpacking bags at home. The beds were like sleeping on plywood with springs poking out. Rooms are real small, not big people friendly. About the only good thing was the night staff lady that checked me in was super nice... The day staff on the other hand.... She was super confused and not sure she even fully understood English. Wasn't worth even a quarter of what I had to pay, would have been more comfortable sleeping in my truck.
Poor1.0 / 5
Horrible
To be honest if I could give a negative rating I would. They over charged at the hotel from what I booked through hotels.com. The beds were hard with springs pushing through, would have had more comfort sleeping on the floor. Bugs crawling on the wall when I went to the bathroom... Which is not big people friendly. The night staff I dealt with was really nice but seemed kind of confused. The morning lady was an idiot who couldn't understand what I was saying. I got locked out of my room and needed a new key card when I got back from where I was. I will never ever go there again no matter the cost, I think even if I was offered a free room I would stay elsewhere. I believe that for ask the trouble and discomfort I should at least be given back half of what I paid.
Outstanding5.0 / 5
The woman at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming. I stayed in room 127. I would take a look at the power plug in for the air conditioner, as it took some fiddling with to get it plugged in all the way.
1 night trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Convenient, Well-Maintained, Clean Hotel
My daughter and I were attending the Halloween Haunt at Valleyfair, Sept.17th, so we decided to stay at your hotel that night. We used to live in California and were happy with the Travelodge Hotels there. We enjoyed our stay overall. The only problem was the shower knob was marked incorrectly,when you turned the knob toward C you got hot water and when you turned the knob toward H you got cold water. We just saw this as a minor inconvenience and would be happy to stay at Travelodge again.
Poor1.0 / 5
I would never stay here again.
The entire hotel reeked strongly of smoke, even though it says "no smoking". The staff was unfriendly and not available most of the times, I felt unwelcome, like checking in and out was an annoyance to them. The rooms were a bit dirty and the beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom was tiny and disgusting; the towels came pre-stained and the shower curtains looked as though they had never been cleaned. The continental breakfast was lack luster, pretty much the bare minimum you can get away with while still advertising a "free breakfast." This hotel was the cheapest in town but it was still overpriced, there were also hidden fees that they hit us with when we checked out, so it wasn't even a good value anymore. I would never stay here again, pay the $20 extra and go anywhere else. At least I didn't get murdered in my sleep - that's a plus.
1 night trip with friends

Shakopee Travelodge, Shakopee

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us