Also known as
- Résidence Clarines House Les Rousses
- Résidence Clarines House
- Résidence Clarines Les Rousses
- Résidence Clarines
All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 250.00 per stay
Cleaning deposit: EUR 50.00
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 15 per person, per week
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15.00 per week
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.