Also known as
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel
- Angsana Hotel Velavaru
- Angsana Velavaru
- Velavaru Angsana
- Angsana Hotel
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 132.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 314.20
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 157.10 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 28 01 per adult: USD 160.16
- Gala Dinner on 28 01 per child: USD 80.08 (from 0 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 460 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 230 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 150
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.