Also known as
- Key Biscayne Miami Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Miami Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Miami
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz-Carlton
- Miami Key Biscayne Ritz-Carlton
- Miami Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Miami
- Ritz-Carlton Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Miami Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Miami Hotel
The daily resort fee, included in the room rate, covers high-speed Internet access (2nd tier); use of beach chairs and umbrellas; daily beach activities, such as stand up paddle boards, floats, kayaks, and snorkel gear; 1-hour fitness class for up to 2 guests daily; access to the spa tub, sauna, and steam room at the spa: and unlimited in-room local and domestic long distance phone calls.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
Valet parking costs USD 40 per night
Rollaway beds are available for USD 35 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 34 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.