Also known as
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Tamaya Resort
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Tamaya
- Tamaya Hyatt Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
This resort charges a seasonal resort fee of USD 27.63 per accommodation per night from May 30, 2016 to September 5, 2016, and USD 24.44 per accommodation per night from September 6, 2016 to May 28, 2017.
- Resort fee (September - May): USD 24.44 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Facility access costs USD 15 per person, per night. Facilities include a sauna and a spa tub.
Valet parking costs USD 18 per night with in/out privileges
Microwaves are available for USD 20 per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast costs between USD 9 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation (may vary based on length of stay)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.