Skip to main content.
All properties in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
10 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards stamps here
8.2
Very Good914 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

Narrow reviews:

914 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan 14, 2022
The hotel was located near the center of many attractions. Walking distance to the shlooing districts and restaurants
Sharon4 night trip with friends
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan 8, 2022
We have been to this hotel several times in the past and the customer service is excellent, the property is well-maintained, and we love that the Weber Grill is in the same building.
Jeff1 night romance trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 30, 2021
Convenient to parking and dining, Comfortable room and bed!
CHRISTINA1 night family trip
Response by Zero
Thank you for taking the time of your day to give us such a wonderful review. We hope that the next time you stay in Chicago, you'll keep us in mind.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 30, 2021
Door to hotel were not accessible. Pool was supposed to be open and when I asked at check in they said it was open but when we got kids all dressed up and excited it was closed.
Susan1 night family trip
Response by Zero
Im so sorry to hear about the situation with pool. Our is generally always open and if it is ever closed, it is for maintenance. Your safety and satisfaction are our highest priority.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 30, 2021
Easy check in/out, clean room. Would go back again.
Robert3 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 27, 2021
Room was clean and quiet! Parking was tough with my Silverado. Free breakfast was not impressive. Pool was really small. We couldn't find the whirlpool sauna. Gym was good. Walking distance from many things is nice.
Michael4 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 22, 2021
Excellent location, parking available, next to the train station, walkable. Clean in all common areas. The room was clean but something there got my allergies going, perhaps feather pillows? Staff very professional and accommodating. Having access direct to the Weber Grill Restaurant is ver convenient. Overall, I’d be back.
Catalina Rosa7 night romance trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Dec 18, 2021
We didn't like it when we called to inform that our flight was delay and the front desk told us they were sold out and didn't have a reservation for us because was through Expedia. The manager put me on hold for 20 minutes without an answer. When I called back latter, they said we could come and they will see what we they will do for us and finally when we arrived we had a room to stay. We liked the cleaning ladies, they were very kind and did a great job!
Sergio10 night family trip
Response by Zero
Not sure what the confusion was but im glad everything was resolved and you were able to stay at our hotel and enjoy your time in Chicago
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 17, 2021
Had no issues with my stay at all.
Antonio2 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Dec 17, 2021
Upon check in, staff was just trying to rush us through. Not very courteous of friendly. No additional toiletries provided/available for family of 3 for multiple night stay.
2 night family trip
Response by Zero
The hotel is available 24 hrs a day for any guest needs and requests.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 17, 2021
Everything was good. I like the location and I like the property. My room was very nice.
Myron M1 night trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 11, 2021
The front desk staff was very short when we checked in
James1 night romance trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec 10, 2021
Staff was great, Webers Grill made the best hamburger I ever had! The shower was the worst I ever had! It was like a slow drip! Like standing under a hose on low
Linda1 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 10, 2021
CHRISTINE ANNE1 night trip with friends
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 9, 2021
Perfect location for our girls getaway!
Sarah Michelle2 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Dec 5, 2021
Ok stay.
We stayed a night for a little getaway to see Santa at Macy's. Mostly to use the pool. Which i called prior to make sure it was going to be open. We get there and its closed for maintenance. Luckily they embassy suite was letting us use ther pool. The hotel needs some up keep and the room had hair on the toilet and on the faucet.
Melinda1 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec 2, 2021
It was amazing, super clean and well located.
Wilmar3 night trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 29, 2021
Nice Hotel. There is no-onsite dining such as breakfast buffet. Seems also that a lot of the restaurants nearby are closed. Overall it was clean and OK.
David2 night business trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 26, 2021
Great location! Perfect for both Michigan Avenue and State Street shopping. Lots of restaurant choices in the area also!
Deanna2 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Nov 25, 2021
When you get a room next a stairs, and you are a light sleepers , you can’t sleep well. Everyone slams the door and you hear it at night. I have to remind myself to ask next time. But I was happy with the cost of the hotel in comparison with the others. The people are attentive. Located near everything .
Betsy2 night trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 24, 2021
It was quiet and easy to walk to shopping and eating
Rummy1 night trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Nov 24, 2021
Unhappy :(
Our bathroom looks like it wasn’t get cleaned. Some kind of dirt was in the bathtub and water spots on the countertop and the desk. Very unhappy. we got our room changed, but still our shower towel had yellow stains :(
Minji3 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 23, 2021
was great location from everything while not right on the main area Elevators strong smell and homeless begging right outside door
Neil3 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Nov 20, 2021
The hotel needs updating. It was in a very loud area- or the walls are just very thin. I could hear other guests in the rooms above me and next to me as if they were in my room.
Stephanie1 night trip
4.0FairCheck-in Nov 19, 2021
Pool is closed for renovations! While the hotel was clean and conveniently located, the primary reason we chose to stay here was the indoor pool. We were very much looking forward to some family swim time. The closure was not indicated anywhere on the website. When we asked the staff where the pool was located, they told us the 12th floor, but failed to mention it was not available to enjoy. When we arrived at the pool ready to swim, we were disappointed to find it empty and full of construction materials. I would have appreciated knowing that this particular amenity was not available during our stay. If we had known, we would have chosen a different hotel.
Danielle3 night family trip
4.0FairCheck-in Nov 19, 2021
I booked this hotel because it had the pool. When we arrived the pool was close for maintenance. The front desk person was not friendly and poor customer service. It may be the last visit to your hotel.
corina3 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 12, 2021
I like it except for the shower, the water didn't drain but they fixed that.
Igor2 night trip
4.0FairCheck-in Nov 6, 2021
The hotel wouldn’t check us in. They kept saying it was reserved in my husbands name and it wasn’t. I was with my daughter and they wouldn’t give us a room without calling my husband and having him add me to the reservation. I had all the booking information and everything had my name on it. We were exhausted from a day of travel and shopping. It took them almost an hour for them to realize THIER mistake. For the inconvenience they gave us a bottle of water and a bag of candy. What a joke. Hotel was beautiful though and the room was nice and spacious.
Cherylann1 night family trip
4.0FairCheck-in Nov 5, 2021
When arriving around 7:10pm on Friday, November 5, 2021, I was greeted by a young lady at the front desk who wasn't very professional. She first asked for my ID and then my 16 year old daughter's ID, which currently doesn't have one. I gave her my ID and then the next thing she immediately requested was for me to sign, a no noise, no party policy. I was offended due to the fact that the gentlemam who was being serviced next to me was not asked to sign the policy. I then questioned the young lady who was servicing me why was I asked and the gentleman was not. I told her I wasn't going to sign it if he didn't. She then gave me my ID and credit card back and told me she couldn't check me in if I didn't sign the form, mind you my room was pre-paid for. I asked what was the difference in myself and the gentleman who wasn't asked to sign the policy, and I was told because he is a diamond member. I then asked did it make a differnce the "type" of member you are when Zero proceeded with my check in, and I was told "no mam it doesn't matter, we have everyone sign", and this was not the case from what I witnessed. Zero was very professional which is more than likely why he has the position he does, and because of his courteousness after chdcking me in, I graciously complied with completing the "policy". My main goal was to end my daughter's Sweet 16th mommy and daughter day with a good night's rest at your facility. Thanks to Zero that he redeemed my first encounter.
Tamara1 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov 5, 2021
it was really nice
Patricia2 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 4, 2021
The front staff was extremely friendly, took the time to learn the reason behind our stay, and addressed any need we had.
jose3 night trip
4.0FairCheck-in Nov 4, 2021
Could easily walk to places. Did not like the supervisor at the front desk he was very unpleasant, unprofessional and not welcoming during check in. Sanitizing stations were not filled.
Laurel2 night trip with friends
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov 3, 2021
Great hotel
Aside from not being able to check in early, it was a great stay and they watched our bags while we waited for room and got food. Great room, comfy bed and pillows with beautiful view. Would stay again for sure.
3 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 30, 2021
The location is great and everything is very walkable. Nice clean, friendly place to stay. Attached to a great bar/restaurant.
Teri3 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 30, 2021
Very nice hotel with very friendly staff. Food, attractions, shopping all within walking distance.
Estevan3 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 28, 2021
Close to everything. Clean and great staff.
Christarlette3 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 23, 2021
Chicago Visit
Service was great. Shower could use an update but the rest was good.
Brandon2 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 22, 2021
Everything ok
Everything was ok. Nice hotel. Twice we had to ask to have our room cleaned.
Carolina4 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 22, 2021
Great Location & Excellent Staff
Super amazing, friendly, helpful staff. Fantastic location. Everything is walkable or a short Uber/Lyft ride away. Beds need new mattresses (so hard) and pillows (felt very empty). Otherwise a perfect stay.
Mahmoud4 night trip
Great location, great hotel
Gerrin3 night romance trip
The view was great!
Lindsay2 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 21, 2021
I was not too enthusiastic about having to pay additional parking fees a block away from the hotel in Chicago
Christopher1 night romance trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Oct 19, 2021
Only positive is the Red Line Grand Avenue stop is right at the front of the hotel
Ben6 night trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct 15, 2021
Parking was 51.00 dollar a night
Tawanna3 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 15, 2021
Will stay again!
Super kind and helpful staff, beautiful hotel, nice rooms.
1 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Oct 14, 2021
An okay hotel to stay at for a weekend.
After a very slow check-in process, my boyfriend and I were sent to the wrong room where it had two double beds instead of the king bed I paid for. I came back to the front desk and found out I was sent to the wrong one and they sent me to the original room I paid for which was really nice and had a great city view! The staff were very friendly at the desk, but they didn’t go out of their way to make sure they were accommodating. After settling in to the right room, I noticed none of the USBs in the lamps worked, so I couldn’t charge my phone for a couple days because I had to buy a box for my charger. The fridge also seemed broken because I had waters and cans of pop in there that ended up exploding and freezing over because of how cold it was in there. I wasn’t sure how housekeeping worked either but we never had anyone clean our room. As we were leaving we also noticed socks under the chair from the last person that stayed in there. The room overall was nice and comfortable, but the hotel overall was nothing to boast about except for the location. Dealing with the slow check-in process and wrong room situation was very stressful after driving for 6 hours.
Zoe3 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 14, 2021
Fun time in Chicago!
Great stay & very friendly staff! We were upgraded & this locale was excellent. Food was also excellent at the Weber Grille downstairs. Rooms were cleaned & restocked daily as well. The only downfall- our room Wi-fi was slow-spotty & often not usable.
Tammy3 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 14, 2021
Clean hotel, great location
Great location. I used to live in Chicago so I know prices can get high in the city. However, this was great value and you can have a great time in this neighborhood alone. For traveling, it was an easy spot for Ubering and there’s a CTA line entrance right across the street. I was able to keep in touch with the hotel via text and they answered all questions. Room was clean and had lots of storage for anyone who likes to fully unpack. Pretty standard, no complaints here.
Katie3 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct 13, 2021
Totally satisfied
BARBARA4 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct 9, 2021
Birthday Fun
I loved the fact that a person can not take the elevator unless they have a room key. Our washroom had a stopped up tub and there appeared to be water damage to the bathroom door on the bottom.
1 night family trip
Verified Hotels.com guest review
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.