All hotels in Durham, North Carolina, United States of America

2 stars
5008 Nc Street 55DurhamNC27709United States of America, 800-491-6126
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
2.5 / 5
Cleanliness
Could use a good cleaning
Room
Room needs to be redecorated
Comfort
More comfort would be nice
Vibe

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 3 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Minimum check-in age is 21

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• No cribs (infant beds)

Pets

• Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *

• Restrictions apply *

• 1 per room (up to 35 lb)

Internet

• Crossland Economy Triangle
  • Crossland Economy Triangle Hotel
  • Crossland Economy Triangle Hotel Durham Studios Research Park

Policies

A valid credit card is required at check-in for incidentals/damages otherwise a US$100 cash deposit per stay, per room will be collected. The deposit is refunded at check-out after satisfactory inspection. If refund is over US$100 a check will be mailed within 14 days of departure.

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay

Optional extras

Weekly housekeeping is provided; fees apply for additional cleaning

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)

In the hotel

• Laundry facilities
Facilities
  • Year Built 1998
  • Elevator/lift
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Freshen up
  • Private bathroom
  • Shower/tub combination
  • Hair dryer (on request)
Be entertained
  • Microwave
  • Kitchenette
  • Stovetop
  • Weekly housekeeping provided

Crossland Economy Studios - Durham - Research Triangle Park, Durham’s small print

Also known as

Mandatory fees

Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay

Optional extras

Weekly housekeeping is provided; fees apply for additional cleaning

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

2.5 /5 from 132 reviews

Poor1.0 / 5
DO NOT STAY HERE ITEMS STOLEN FROM ROOM
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! HORRIBLE SERVICE, STOLEN ITEMS FROM MY ROOM!! I rented a room for a week due to my apartment wasn't ready for me to move into, the first night was ok, I went to work at 9:00am the next day but when I got back my room was flooded with water from the toilet, my MacBook and Ipad touch along with other items from my room were stolen and the room reeked of marijuana(I don't smoke), I immediately called the front desk to which the front desk clerk started laughing, I called the police they never showed up, I asked the front desk to call the GM he told me he wasn't going to wake her up even after I inform him that the police were on the way. Worst experience ever lost over 1500$ worth of equipment.
Fair2.0 / 5
Cheap dirty, and unprofessional
This hotel has decreased in value and professionalism since newly purchased by new company. I only stayed here because of cheapest price on hotels.com. Since Extended Stay sold the hotel, it has not been the same. I am not happy with the new management. This hotel has went from nice to a dump.
Good3.0 / 5
It was convenient to highways and for sleeping.
2 night family trip
Good3.0 / 5
Budget, good location.
Fair for the $50. During checkin the clerk told me they didn't have any toilet tissue. Checkin paper required about 20 signatures. They're waiting on a truck from a week ago. Going up the stairs i noticed that a fire extinguisher was missing. Once in the room, the smoke detector was taped up with a plastic bag. When I closed the bathroom door I saw someone elses clothes left behind the door. The mattress still was wrapped in the plastic, a good thing I guess. The shower was great. Hot strong water. Quiet and walk to anything you may need. Just off the highway.
Poor1.0 / 5
I've been traveling for the past year and a half for work and have stayed at plenty of different hotels. This one is definitely one of the least pleasant experiences I've had. When I checked in, there was a giant bug on the wall and a large centipede crawling on the ground. I had no shower curtain and when I went to the front desk, I was told to do it myself (no big deal, just a slight inconvenience). I also asked for cooking supplies (since this is an extended stay sort of hotel) and I was told I wouldn't be able to get any because they are hard to come by. This was frustrating as I selected this hotel for the reason of being able to cook. Again I went to the front desk to ask for towels (Because I was only given one for my room) and I was told to come back later when the dryer is finished (no big deal). I also was told I couldn't get toilet paper now and had to come back later (huge problem...). Ultimately very displeased with my stay and would not recommend.
5 night business trip

Crossland Economy Studios - Durham - Research Triangle Park, Durham

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us