- Breakfast was really good home cooked options.
- Front desk staff was great, when they were there.
- Location - lots to do with my baby while my husband worked.
- We chose this hotel because they specifically offer free upgrades and parking to Hotels.com Gold members if available. When we arrived, the front desk said she had never heard of such a thing. I showed her my booking which clearly stated such, & she did upgrade me but was very rude about it & told me this was a one time courtesy. I suggested they remove it from their third party options.
- The entire hotel reeked of cig smoke. Horrible with a baby.
- For some reason this average hotel charges for parking? This is not a 5 star accommodation with valet or covered parking. It's a huge parking lot that was never close to full. But they charged for nightly parking for both vehicles.
- Zero housekeeping. We received 2 tiny towels for 3 people for a 7 day stay. When I requested new ones, took several hours to receive and mult phone calls.
- Final straw: At 10:30pm my infant and I were fast asleep and the hotel phone rang, loudly, waking up my daughter who had been asleep since 8. The front desk told me they were getting complaints a/b "multiple kids running around our room & screaming." I had 1 baby, who cannot run & was sleeping. The lady then asked me to CHECK THE NEIGHBOR ROOMS TO SEE WHERE THE NOISE WAS FROM. I was then up until 3 trying to put my baby back down. Never got so much as an apology.