- Self-serve breakfast is offered for an extra charge of BRL 18 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of BRL 50.00 (subject to availability)
Children and extra bedsPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Hygiene and cleanliness
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit on site.
This property accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Also known as
- Manaca Hospedaria e Bistro
- Manacá Hospedaria e Bistrô Ilhabela
- Manacá Hospedaria e Bistrô Hostel/Backpacker accommodation