Also known as
- Venice Gritti Palace
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Hotel Venice
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Hotel
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Venice
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection
- The Gritti Palace a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Gritti Palace Venice
- Gritti Palace
- Gritti Palace Hotel
- Gritti Palace Hotel Venice
- Gritti Palace Venice
- Gritti Venice
- Gritti Venice Palace
- Palace Gritti
- Venice Gritti
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast costs between EUR 39 and EUR 49 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.