If you're looking for that perfect $35 hotel that costs $75, you're in luck! Book now! If, however, that wasn't your goal, read on.
* Our adventure began with 2 keys. One of which worked...once we interpreted the instructions on the key-holder that applied to keys labeled in a completely different manner from those handed to us. Ok, no biggie..only here for a night, key works, all good.
* Upon entering the room, the cockroach *IN* the fridge welcomed us with the graciousness and civility common to those creatures.
* Not to be swayed from our quest for a bit of comfort and relaxation, a hot shower was next...once we figured out the faucet was labeled backwards.
* Having finally achieved hot water (which was good, since the heater/fan in the bath didn't work) we then did our best Scott Hamilton routine in the tub that was missing any sort of non-clip surface.
* Oh well...at least we finally got cleaned off, found the TV (much to our surprise) worked, and settled in with (ordered out...sorry, cockroach) food...to the admittedly comfortable beds. The bedbugs liked them too!
* Gratefully, we checked out at ~4:30 the next morning. At least...I think we did. I hope we did. I have no idea...since the front desk claimed to be unable to print a receipt until night audit at 6am.