All hotels in Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

Also known as

• Comfort Inn Hotel Trevose
  • Comfort Inn Trevose

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast
  • Room service
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
Accessibility
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

Also known as

• Comfort Inn Hotel Trevose
  • Comfort Inn Trevose

Policies

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.8 /5 from 248 reviews

Horrible Front Desk Person
I like the hotel and the room. My problem was I was charged 4 times. I paid when I checked in for a one night stay. It turned out I liked it so much I extend my say another night. My bank informed me some strange activities on my account and I explain what I was doing and they asked me to check with the front desk to inform them the issue. The front desk manager was VERY rude to me and said it's going to take three business days for that to be credit back to you. I said no its not my bank will from it. The manager then started yelling at me stating I can't do that, I said you charge my card with four changes I only stay two nights. I was very upset by his behavior, I will not be staying there ever again.
1 night romance trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Bed were more comfortable than expected and the rooms were clean. Truthfully, didn't expect much from a comfort inn and was pleasantly surprised. Only drawback was the location. Right off busy road.
1 night family trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Love the bed, room was nice but front desk horribl
I had a very big problem with the hotel person who checked me in. My first night there it was great, so much so I extended my stay for anot her night. The next morning I went down stairs to let him know I was planing on staying and that I already paid online, this man goes and charges my credit card 3 times. I only found out because my bank called me and alertEd me of these charges. I went downstairs and he said " VERY RUDELY" what am I supposed to do? I said please correct the mistake, he continued on by stating you will wait 3-5 business days then. I explain what my bank told me and he started yelling at me and told me I was stupid. I said to him very nicely "Sir I am very sorry you are having a bad day but this was not my mistake this was yours. I just left it and spent the rest of my day and my night in my room. I was very disappointed by his behavior.
1 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Park in the front lot
Parking lot not well lit at night. Side door does not lock properly and this poses a security risk to the building. The ice machine on our floor was out of service. Our first room smelled of cigarette smoke And to their credit they did give us another room. The second one room did not have bath towels. Front desk staff and breakfast was acceptable.
2 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Not the best but works...
Not far from Neshaminy, Parx casino and Sesame Place at a fraction of the cost of other hotels. Parking and access to hotel not the best. Website said newly renovated rooms but hotel condition little run down. AC only worked when it felt like it and was noisy. Fridge didnt work at first but after second night froze everything in it. Room service was pretty good, kept room nice and clean. Pool is outdoor not connect to building and not private, random people walk across the parking to get to the residential area behind the hotel. Pleasantly surprised with the breakfast, plenty for all guests to eat and was included.
1 night family trip

Comfort Inn, Trevose

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us