All hotels in Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States of America

3 stars
2779 Route 1 NorthTrevosePA19053United States of America, 855-239-9246
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.7 / 5

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

Also known as

• Comfort Inn Hotel Trevose
  • Comfort Inn Trevose

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast
  • Room service
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
Accessibility
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

Also known as

• Comfort Inn Hotel Trevose
  • Comfort Inn Trevose

Policies

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.7 /5 from 275 reviews

Disgusting Pool
Stayed here to take my son to sesame place for 2 days and got the room for an extra day so I can relax and let my son enjoy the hotel pool. We were both disappointed because the pool was disgusting. The front desk didn't really seem to care about my complaint. I don't know how they got a 3 star rating. I do not recommend this hotel.
Excellent4.0 / 5
Good hotel close to sesame place. Plenty of restaurants and places to shop nearby
Poor1.0 / 5
Bed Bugs
This was a horrible stay. The first room I was in had a big spider. I killed it and was moved to a new room. The second room I moved into had a defective TV so I was moved to a new room. The last room I was in seemed fine but now that I am home, I am full of bruises as a result of bed bug bites. It is disgusting.
1 night business trip
Hotel was GROSS!
Our room, and the entire 3rd floor smelt like cat urine!!!! When we complained to the front desk, they apologized, and advised us that they have "pet friendly" rooms on that floor. It would have been nice to know, since my husband is allergic to cats! When I told the girl at the front desk about my husbands allergy, she could careless, and continued to play with her cell phone.
Fair2.0 / 5
I was very dissatisfied with the security of our room and the check-in process. The gentleman who checked us in was slow wit by the process, and when we questioned if everything was ok, he was rude and snapped at us. Our room did not have the standard lock expected of a hotel, it was a wooden door with a regular key lock, not the key card. There was no additional lock for the door or peephole to check when someone knocked. I was not comfortable with the security of the door at all and was uneasy with leaving our belongings in the room.
1 night family trip

Comfort Inn, Trevose

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us