All hotels in Paris, France

Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris, Paris

5-starThis property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
117 Rue LauristonParisParis75116France

Luxury hotel with restaurant, near Palais de Chaillot
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect nightsFor every 10 nights, get 1 free!
Very Good8.2
Location
Bar and Beverages
Bar is awesome
Vibe
Awesome vibe
Comfort
More comfort would be nice
114See all 114 Hotels.com reviews
From 857 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

from $259
  • Classic Room
  • Deluxe Room
  • Family Room (Acceuil VIP)
  • Suite (Acceuil VIP)

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 3 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
  • Express check-in/out
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Parking

• Valet parking *

Other information

• Smoke-free property
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
  • Restaurant

• Minibar
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Bathrobes
  • Slippers
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Sleep well
  • Phone
Food and drink
  • Free bottled water
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe (laptop compatible)

Special features

Awards and affiliations

Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.

Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris, Paris’s small print

• Radisson Blu Dokhan's Hotel
  • Radisson Blu Dokhan's Hotel Paris
  • Radisson Blu Dokhan's Paris

Policies

Parking height restrictions apply.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.

Optional extras

Valet parking costs EUR 30 per day

Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 30 per 24 hours

Breakfast costs between EUR 20 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 100 per person (one-way)

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

What’s around Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris, Paris

• Puteaux La Defense Station - 11 min drive
  • Boissiere Station - 4 min walk
  • Victor Hugo Station - 6 min walk
  • Trocadero Station - 6 min walk
  • Valet parking (surcharge)
  • Airport shuttle (surcharge)

Recent reviews

Very Good 8.2 From 114 reviews

Very Good8.0
Amazing service, location, safe, cozy, comfortable
We stayed in a delux room with a king bed. This hotel has the best service I've ever experienced. The concierge was always accommodating, helpful, kind, and made us feel so welcome. The first night we were there we were accidentally put in a smaller room (classic room). When I mentioned this to the concierge the next day, he moved us to the bigger room that we actually ended up paying for in the first place and felt terrible about this misunderstanding. It happens, it wasn't a problem. They answered all questions and spoke great English. The hotel is right across the street from a little food market in case you need water, snacks, beer, wine, etc. It's only 10 min walk from two big metro stations (Trocadero is the one we always took). In ten minutes you can also see the Eiffel tower from the Trocadero view. The room was always cleaned very well and was the perfect size for us. The classic room was too small for us, especially since we were there for 7 nights. We used the safe in the room to put all our passports and it was nice to have a little fridge in the room to put some things in. I highly recommend checking out Mokus l'Ecureuil near the hotel since their pizzas are incredible! We went there four dinners in a row we loved it so much. If you want to do a fun activity, check out the cabaret Crazy Horse since it's only a 15 minutes walk. It's a great location and very safe. Just be careful when you start to walk towards Tocadero since there are a lot of solicitors.
Maria, us7 night trip
Beautiful Parisienne Hotel
Great hotel and very conveniently located in the heart of Paris steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Great shower, but the classic room is a little tight. Very beautiful lobby and friendly staff.
Brian, us4 night business trip
Exceptional10.0
An appreciated "welcome back"
This was my second stay in the past couple months. The staff welcomed me back and made me feel like a valued guest.
James, us1 night business trip
Good6.0
Not SPQ quality
I arrived at 11 pm - checked-in - and found out the hotel bar was still open but I only had a few minutes left. I ran over and tried to place a drink. The bartender asked me to wait so I waited. A moment later, another customer appeared and went direct to the bartender and asked him for a glass of wine after which the bartender went to work. I was shocked as I had just been completely and totally ignored. That was how I started my stay. The front staff apologized and brought me up a glass but by that point I was beyond livid. Bed quality was "meh" and the decor was dark furniture in otherwise small and carpeted rooms which made it feel even smaller. Leaving the hotel, I booked a private car to the airport the evening before for 5:30 am. After arriving and spending about 7 minutes to check-out (not sure why they don't have a more streamlined process), the car had still not arrived. After waiting until about 5:45 am, I told the front desk person to cancel and that I was going to call an Uber instead which arrived immediately (and cost about 15 euro less). The biggest plus I would say is that at least the front desk staff were courteous and helpful and the location was amazing.
A Traveler, us2 night business trip
Exceptional10.0
Very quaint. Helpful and courteous staff. Decent location for a few major sights
Jeffrey, us1 night romance trip

Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris, Paris

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us