All hotels in Venice, Italy

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Hotel Tre Rose
  • Tre Rose
  • Ambassador Tre Rose Hotel Venice

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.

Optional extras

Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (approximately)

Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge

Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge

In the hotel

Taking the kids?
  • In-room childcare (surcharge)
Food and drink
  • Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
  • Bar/lounge
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Working away
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Elevator/lift
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Rooftop terrace

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

Optional extras

Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge

Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.4 /5 from 76 reviews

Fair2.0 / 5
Far from good.
Run down, mold on the wall. Old uncomfortable bed. I understand the place is old. But it dose not need to be run down. Rude staff.
4 night trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Great place to stay
We went for three nights at the hotel. The staff was extremely friendly. Upon arrival we went to the address on hotels.com and there was a sign that told us to go to San marco hotels Albergo which seemed to be affiliated with best western. The location they told us to go to was around the corner but the room was great upon arrival. The room had two windows that overlooked a canal with gondolas at the bedside. Had a clean shower, clean bedding. Great lock box. We felt very safe. Some negatives were that the door didn't work too well in opening. Locked very nice though so that's a plus. Also the air conditioner wasn't working at first.
Excellent4.0 / 5
Clean safe cheapen San Marco Square
It's a great clean, cheap hotel in San Marco square.
1 night family trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Location good, that is it.
Venice is a pricey city, especially in the peak of summer. I tried to save on this hotel. The plus is the location. Short 2 minutes nute walk to San Marco. The negatives, well, room very small, had to keep luggage closed to get around in room. Dated furnishings, very dated. Small bathroom, sink was in main part of room. Plus the room had a terrible musty smell. During checkin I had to walk short distance to other hotel. Odd but no big deal. If u want a great location and r short on cash, stay.
Poor1.0 / 5
Do Not Stay Here
This was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. OK, so the decent part was the location... Sort of. Very close to St Mark's, which is the most famous and popular (read: touristy) area of Venice. Which means lots of expensive shopping and crowds like I've never seen. The hotel was generally clean though I hate having no "do not disturb" option. The whole place feels like it has not been changed since 1960. The decor is straight from grandma's house. (I don't usually care about decor, but I hate this place so much that it really annoyed me how much we paid for a place that looked so old). Very few electrical outlets available, which was annoying as a traveler who needs to charge more than one device. The main desk is around the corner at another hotel, which means that when you want to check in, you go to the front desk, use a phone they have labelled and a guy gives you directions to another place. I felt lucky we found this place so I was not thrilled about navigating some more. I know they could afford full time staff for both locations. Breakfast is at the other place as well. It was adequate, nothing amazing. And the worst part : the service. Usually I don't care about this at hotels... Just check in and check out pretty much. Well most of the time i felt like the staff were annoyed that I was asking a question or needing their attention at all. The whole reason I booked this place was the laundry service. I packed light and planned to wash everything at my mid way point of my trip. One morning, I asked how long it would take to get laundry done ( I wanted to wait a little so I could wash as many things as possible). She said within a day so if I have it to them this morning they could have it ready that night. I said okay thanks and planned to do it the next day. Brought it down and was told... No laundry service on Sunday. This was not mentioned to me when I asked the day before! I thought maybe they gave the maids Sundays off. Nope, they were cleaning... Ju

Hotel Ambassador Tre Rose, Venice

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us