Also known as
- Mercure Clemenceau
- Mercure Clemenceau Hotel
- Mercure Clemenceau Hotel Dijon Centre
- Mercure Dijon Centre
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
- Accor Dijon Centre Clemenceau
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel Dijon
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 99
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 19 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.