Skip to main content.

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 4 PM-6 AM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

• Free self parking

• Free RV/bus/truck parking

Other information

• Smoke-free property
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
  • Business center
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers -
  • Elevator/lift
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
Accessibility
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel Traverse City
  • Quality Inn Traverse City
  • Traverse City Quality Inn

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

Optional extras

Rollaway beds are available for USD 10 per night

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Recent reviews

Good 7.2 From 156 reviews

Fair4.0
Loud and uncomfotable.
Hotel is ok , nothing special , beds are very uncomfortable , we were awake almost all night , very loud with people in the hallways. I would not stay there again.
A Traveler, us2 night trip
Exceptional10.0
Very nice
Took my 84 year old mother to TC to see her 19 month old grandson. The price is very good for all you get! The breakfast was so filling we only needed one other meal for the rest of the day. The room was clean and spacious although the bathroom was VERY small. But hey we didn’t spend much time in there! Beds were comfy and fluffy pillows. There was an extra blanket in the drawer which we didn’t need but it was nice to know it was there. Our room had a door to the parking lot and hallway which was very convenient for my elderly mother. She didn’t have to walk far to car or breakfast. Room had a microwave and a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A nice large LG TV. Also a good air conditioner because even though it was September it was very hot one of the days and the air conditioner kept up with the heat outside. I really can’t think of anything to complain about. The staff was very friendly from the front desk, to the girl putting out the breakfast in keeping it filled, to the housekeeper in the hallway. I will take my mother again next year. She stayed here last year with my sister-in-law and they both loved it also. Which is why she wanted to go back to this hotel. I should add this is the first hotel review I’ve ever done. I’ve actually never been this satisfied with a hotel for this price before.
Diane, us2 night trip
Very Good8.0
very good breakfast
bernard, us2 night trip
Exceptional10.0
Great location, clean and dog friendly!
The clerk who checked me in, Michael, was very friendly and efficient. Initially, I was assigned a room on the second floor, but after seeing that the ground level floors open from the outside I asked to switch to a ground level room. This was ideal, as we were travelling with two dogs. Not only did we have an exterior door, but on the other side of the room there was a door that opened to the interior corridors. The room was clean and somewhat updated.There was a large breakfast room. The host ensured that everything stayed stocked. They offered eggs, sausages and an array of breads and instant oatmeal. There was also a waffle maker. I suggest the hotel add another one, as there was often a line to make your waffle. The pool was refreshing and the hot tub was most welcomed after a day of climbing the dunes. All in all this was a good stay. The employees were very friendly, the hotel was clean and it is dog friendly. The location is great. There are many restaurants nearby, including the famous Don's Drive-in. Downtown and Clinch Park are a short 10 minute drive. I just wish this hotel was located on the bay side. I would have loved to walk rich out of my room straight onto the beach. I do recommend this hotel for people Travelling with dogs and who don't want to spend too much money on lodging.
Nicole, usOther trip
Good6.0
Economical stay
Clean up could use some updating
Rick, us2 night trip

Quality Inn By The Bay, Traverse City

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us