All hotels in Troutville, Virginia, United States of America

2.5 stars
3139 Lee HwyTroutvilleVA24175United States of America, 855-239-9223
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Excellent4.0 / 5

from $80
  • Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
  • Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
  • Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
  • Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (with Sofa Bed)
  • Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking

Arriving/leaving

• 24-hour check-in
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• No cribs (infant beds)

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
  • Dry cleaning/laundry service
  • Free newspapers in lobby
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
Accessibility
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• Quality Inn Troutville
  • Quality Troutville

Optional extras

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.0 /5 from 241 reviews

Outstanding5.0 / 5
Very Nice Property
I was very pleased with this Quality Inn. I had stayed at another Quality Inn in another state and was disappointed but the reviews of this one convinced me to try it. I was completely satisfied with my stay and will stay there again.
Excellent4.0 / 5
Great location between Lynchburg and Blacksburg!
We had a large group of friends from Liberty University staying at the Quality Inn for a VT game. The lobby area and coffee bar were great for hanging out after the game. The breakfast was good, too.
2 night trip with friends
Fair2.0 / 5
Horrible customer service. Housekeeping awful
This is a pet friendly hotel. I paid $25 per night for my 3-pound dog. I was entering the hotel in the morning for check out when I was approached by y a housekeeper. Actually the housekeeper didn't approach me she screamed from the other side of the room you're not allowed to have dogs in The Breakfast area. The breakfast area is in the same spot as the office check-in and check-out. I was holding my dog and my arms just going to check out and she started screaming to the point one of the workers behind the counter came out of the office to see what all the screaming was about. I wouldn't recommend this hotel because of customer service. I was horrified and it was all done in front of other customers and my two small children as well. I was appalled that no sign was posted that I was not allowed to bring my dog into the office for check-in check-out. I said what was I supposed to do leave my dog in the car? She replied Yes..It was 85 outside.
1 night family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Excellent
Good3.0 / 5
Overrated.
Avoid this hotel if you don't like cigarette butts and litter strewn around the property. The picture the hotel posts on the Hotel.com website would have you thinking the rooms are in a building with hallways and indoor access. The picture is misleading. This hotel consists of 2 buildings, The one that is pictured and another 2 story structure where all rooms have outside entrances. The second building is where 75% of the rooms are. What this means in Virginia is that smokers are hanging outside their rooms and puffing away on the walkways. Many of them seem to feel it is OK to drop their cigarette wherever they happen to be when done. I counted over 40 butts on the floors and in plants just outside the check in entrance. The parking lot also seems to be a convenient place for some travelers to unload their garbage including food bags and dirty diapers. It's unfortunate people are so piggish and inconsiderate, and to a great degree it is out of the hotels control. But it is what you tend to get at establishments with rooms that have outside entrances. This hotel should be considered as an alternative to a Red Roof or Motel 6. It is not an upgrade and not deserving of a higher rating.

Quality Inn Troutville, Troutville

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us