Also known as
- Grand Canal Hotel Monaco
- Monaco Grand Canal Venice
- Hotel Monaco And Grand Canal
- Monaco Hotel Venice
- Hotel Monaco Grand Canal Venice
- Hotel Monaco Grand Canal
- Grand Canal Monaco
- Grand Hotel Monaco
- Hotel Grand Monaco
- Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
- Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal Venice
- Monaco Canal
- Monaco Grand Canal
- Monaco Grand Canal Hotel
Guests who book 5 or more rooms should contact the hotel for special instructions regarding policies and supplements. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 325.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 0.00 (from 0 to 2 years old)
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.