All hotels in Madison Heights, Michigan, United States of America

3 stars
32650 Stephenson HwyMadison HeightsMI48071United States of America, 855-239-9485
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.8 / 5

• Check-in time starts at 3 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
  • Express check-in/out

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free full breakfast
  • Free reception
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
  • Barbecue grills
  • Free grocery shopping service
  • Porter/bellhop
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 12
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility
  • Roll-in shower

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Stovetop
  • Dishwasher
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Troy/Madison Heights, Madison Heights’s small print

Also known as

• Residence Inn Marriott Detroit Troy/Madison Aparthotel
  • Residence Inn Marriott Detroit Troy/Madison

Optional extras

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.8 /5 from 66 reviews

Excellent4.0 / 5
Penthouse sleeps 6 and cute design
It was cute with the master bedroom up in a loft (so keep in mind no privacy) with a murphy double and a sofa double below. Also had a full kitchen. Temperature was a problem because it was cool down below but warm in the loft, a ceiling fan in the loft would help. Stairs would be super dangerous for small children, they seem steep. Plus the stair carpet has stripes going the long way which continue on the landing making it hard in low light to tell where the last step is. Different color rug at the base of the stairs would be safer. But over all for a family of 5 with teens it worked great.
3 night family trip
Good3.0 / 5
Older property
2 night business trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Very bad staff.
The problem is the front desk staff and housekeeping. They are 'yes' people, promised, promises with no results. They say they communicate with each other, but they do not. They totally ruined my stay. I'd ask for no interruption between a 2 hour period so I could take a nap, and every time they'd crash through the locks in my room more than once during the exact period of time that I requested to please not be interrupted. Housekeeping was incomplete every single day. When I'd call the front desk to ask for a replacement of that which housekeeping had forgotten, they'd say 'I'll be there in 3 minutes.' Then 3 minutes + 3 min + 3 min .... 25x later than their promise, still no show up, still no result. These people are lie. Worst staff of any Mariott.
1 night business trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Staff / Housekeeping Inept. But room itself good.
The problem is - Staff and Housekeeping play phone tag with each other but never actually listening to the messages they leave each other. Nobody communicates unless you go stand in front of the front desk. For myself, I was ill and too weak to walk to the front lobby. So every single request I made to the front desk during a 9 day stay, failed. It was absolutely ruining my life. When I got back from one medical appointment and called the from desk and said I needed to nap and please no housekeeping between now - 2 pm so I could nap before my next Dr appointment, they said 'I'll let housekeeping know immediately'. Then during that period of time through all my locks, different housekeeping bang through my darkened doors. And I mean bang, because I had all the locks on. But they can get through all the locks and do without any shyness. This happened day after day. And just made it exhausting that I wasn't allowed to rest between my doctor appointments daily. Not once did housekeeping ever fully do the room correctly. I'd call the front desk with housekeeping problems. Their answer always was "I'll tell housekeeping" But like I said earlier, housekeeping and front desk seem to never listen to each other's messages. So over the next hours I'd have to beg them to bring thing s to me. They'd say, 'I'll be there myself in 3 minutes', but then would never show up. The front desk ruined my stay for many many reasons.I would never stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Skip and spend the extra few bucks!
A bit of dust in the room and the bath tub did not drain so caused a bit of trouble.
1 night business trip

Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Troy/Madison Heights, Madison Heights

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us