Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast.
Owl's Nest is a one-of-kind, three story ocean view vacation rental with a short path to the beach and a short drive (5 minutes) to downtown Long Beach Washington.
The great room features a vaulted ceiling with spectacular ocean views, a 47" LG Smart TV with soundbar and your own telescope to search for whales or watch the crabbing and fishing boats. View a gorgeous sunset or a dramatic winter storm, all from the comfort of this warm living area.
From the well-stocked kitchen, you can whip up a hearty pasta meal or a light breakfast before wandering down to the beach to look for shells, sand dollars or interesting pieces of driftwood. Or simply greet the mornings with a mug of coffee on the deck while you watch the waves roll in.
The third story loft bedroom includes a Sleep Number King bed and two singles and offers the best ocean views of any home on the peninsula.
Kids of all ages will LOVE the downstairs recreation room which hosts an 8 foot slate pool table, Karaoke microphone/speakers and downloadable music for endless evenings of fun, a 1970s fully functional Jukebox with lots of 45s with music from the 50s, 60s and 70s. You get all this and a 105" theater projector with Amazon Fire Stick to stream all your favorite movies on a 100" theater screen.
NEW! The owners have just added a 3 person indoor sauna room for those that love a little extra heat. Be one of the first to experience this one-of-a-kind amenity.
Sleep 8 in 8 beds and 3 Bedrooms. Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1, second floor: One Bunkbed: Single bed on top, Full bed on bottom.
Bedroom 2, second floor: One full bed.
Loft Bedroom, third floor: 1 "Sleep Number" King bed with memory foam topper and 2 long twins
Bonus, Recreation room, first floor (ground floor): One Queen wall bed (Murphy), 1 Queen pull out sofa
2 1/2 baths:
Ground floor: tub/shower combo
Second floor: tub/shower combo
Third floor loft: 1/2 bath
• Pet-friendly, up to 2 well-behaved "non shedding" medium sized dogs welcome. Large dog kennel available. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• Recreation room: 8 foot slate Pool table, 100" Theater Screen with projector and Amazon Firewire for streaming movies, karaoke player with downloadable music, 1970s Jukebox with 45s from 50's to 80s', Wii plus video games
• Propane barbecue: The outdoor deck is ideal for a spring or summer barbecue or enjoying the sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
• 100 MBS high-speed internet with WiFi
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, coffee grinder, tea pot, Full-size Keurig in kitchen, single cup Keurig downstairs, French Press, Pour over filter
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, electric skillet, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer, wine fridge
• Pots and Pans: Non-stick pots and pans, stock pots frying pans, mixing bowls
• Baking supplies: cookie sheets, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, pizza cutter, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, cheese grater, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent.
• Paper products: bath tissue, paper towels included.