Also known as
- Congres Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Palais
- Mercure Strasbourg Palais Congres Hotel
- Mercure Congres Strasbourg
- Mercure Palais Congres
- Mercure Palais Congres Hotel
- Mercure Palais Congres Hotel Strasbourg
- Mercure Strasbourg Palais
- Mercure Strasbourg Palais Congres
- Palais Congres Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Congres
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Breakfast costs between EUR 8.50 and EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.