About this home
A Featured Dog-Friendly Property: One lucky dog per reservation stays
The Lodge Cottage is a Featured Dog-Friendly property - one lucky dog
per reservation stays for FREE! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with
you, use the "Personal Message" box when making your reservation to
tell us how many and their weight. A Vacation Planner from Carolina
Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of
acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
Make your getaway to Mars Hill, NC at Lodge Cottage! Offering two
bedrooms, a cozy living area, and a kitchenette with a full-size
refrigerator, this home provides easy access from the paved driveway,
and is handicap assisted with accessible attributes including a
single-level floor plan, ramps on the front and back entrances, wide
entrance doors, and grab bars in one of the baths. The back deck
overlooks a fenced courtyard and rolling pastures beyond.
Lodge Cottage is the perfect home-away-from-home while you're visiting
Western North Carolina. Whether it's quiet moments like reading or
busy days filled with family activities, the memories you create here
will last a lifetime! This Asheville vacation rental is located in
Mars Hill and is approximately 22 minutes to downtown Asheville.
Need more space? You can also reserve Lodge Barn (sleeps four guests),
or Lodge House (sleeps up to 16 guests). Need a lot more space? The
entire estate is eligible to be rented for groups of up to 25.
• One-Level Home
• 2 Bedrooms: 2 King & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 1 Full Bath & 1 Half Bath
• Bedroom One - 1 King Bed; Bedroom Two - 1 King Bed; Queen Sleeper
Sofa in Living Area; 1 Full Bath; 1 Half Bath
Important Property Notes
• Lodge Cottage is adjacent to Lodge House (the two homes are
connected by the deck), and is next door to Lodge Barn. While you may
find that you have the whole estate to yourself, there is the
possibility that the other two rental properties will be occupied
during your stay.
• Lodge Cottage has a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator,
microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and sink. There is not a stove,
oven, or dishwasher.
• The large fire pit and picnic area are available for use, but are
shared with the other properties on the estate. Please enjoy these
• Guests must purchase firewood for the fire pit, as none is
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important
• For any reservation with pets, please note that your reservation
requires a pet fee of $100 per dog. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty
fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on
the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental
amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal
activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.