22 January 2019
Do not stay here
Was one step above a bad hostel in that we had a private rooms. Thin mattress pads on beds with cigarette burns, a single (possibly used) bar of soap, and our room had a window that opened into the lobby. All night lights and sounds came in from the window. The hotel was advertised to speak fluent English but the staff did not and I was double billed due to language differences. I travel often o foreign countries with gaps in language but this seemed intentional.
Jacob, 1-night trip with friends
Verified Hotels.com guest review