The woman who checked my in was very sweet. Honestly I was impressed by how nice she was, however I wasn’t thrilled with the policy. I asked if we could have a room on the bottom floor because my mom, who is handicapped was with me. They had available the parking lot was basically empty and I was checking in around 11pm. She stated that because I booked a smoking room I wasn’t allowed downstairs. I explained that I didn’t intentionally book a smoking room and she still wouldn’t let us switch due to policy. I accepted it and moved on. But when I got to the room the floor hadn’t been vacuumed the coffee pot wasn’t cleaned my sheets were dirty, and there were dirty towels that had been in the shower the previous time it had been used. There were burn holes in the comforter, the chair and the carpets and the place wreaked. Not like cigarettes more like a gas station restroom. It had clearly not been cleaned. It was 11pm and I was getting married in The morning so I didn’t have the time or energy to deal with it. Luckily one of the beds hadn’t been used so I slept in the clean one and left immediately. And didn’t touch the floor with my bare feet. Worst hotel stay of my entire life, on the Eve on my wedding!!!