Hotels in Trujillo

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trujillo?

Top neighborhoods in Trujillo

Top landmarks in Trujillo

Find out more about Trujillo

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Trujillo. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trujillo has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trujillo with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trujillo hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trujillo hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trujillo?
Tierra Viva Trujillo, Hotel Plaza Bolognesi and Costa del Sol Trujillo Centro are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Trujillo?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Las Condes Hotel Boutique, Orei’ Suites & Spa and Hostal Isis. You can see all 24 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trujillo?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trujillo, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trujillo?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Hostal Huella’s, Torre Azul, and Hostal Boutique Ciudad De Barro. There are 8 alternatives you can choose from on our site.
Which Trujillo hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Costa del Sol Trujillo Centro, Casa Andina Standard Trujillo Plaza and Gran Recreo Hotel.
Where should I consider staying in Trujillo if I want an affordable accommodation?
Two inexpensive options worth considering are Orei’ Suites & Spa and D Barrig. You can browse all 12 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Trujillo if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 5 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 5 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trujillo for a family-friendly trip?
Your kids are welcome at Tierra Viva Trujillo, Las Condes Hotel Boutique and Ivankaa Hostel. You can also check out 28 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Trujillo for a vacation with my partner?
Residencial Munay Wasi is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Trujillo be like during my trip?
The warmest months in Trujillo are usually February and March with an average temp of 72°F. August and September are the chilliest months when the average temp is 64°F. The rainiest months are February and March.
Why should I book my Trujillo accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trujillo travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring