Hotels in Marca, Spain
Search & Compare Marca Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marca
Marca overviewMarca is a relaxing place unique for its wineries and spas. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Cambrils Beach when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Church of Saint Mary and Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum while you're here. Marca is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MarcaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Marca can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 199 hotels in the Marca area and you can shop as many as 56 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 97 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 60 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 10 5-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to MarcaFly in to Reus (REU), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from downtown Marca. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.3 mi (108.3 km) away. Marca-Falset Station is the closest train station.
What to see around MarcaFun activities such as golf, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Ferrer Bobet Winery
- • Clos Dominic S.L.
- • Sangenis I Vaque
- • Buil and Gine Winery
- • Celler Sabate
- • Church of Saint Mary
- • Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum
- • Castle and Monastery of Escornalbou
- • Ermita Mare De Deu De La Roca
- • Centre Miro
When to visit MarcaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches