What is Panama City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy the scenic city of Panama City for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who travel to Panama City love the shopping and bars. Take a picture at Albrook Shopping Mall and Via Espana for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Panama City popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 64 cheap Panama City hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Panama City?
Hotels.com travelers' top Panama City budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free parking • Garden • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Euro Hotel3-star hotel with conference center, near Avenida Central
Hotel Pension CoronaWithin easy reach of Albrook Shopping Mall
Pacific DreamsPanama City guesthouse in shopping district
Hotel Vía EspañaCity-center hotel within easy reach of Albrook Shopping Mall
Mediterranean Dreams San Francisco3-star hotel, convenient to Multiplaza Pacific Mall
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Panama City?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Panama City while on a budget. Glance at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Cinta Costera
- Metropolitan Nature Park
- Omar Torrijos Recreational Park
- Museum of History Panama
- Interoceanic Canal Museum
- Colonial Religious Art Museum
- Albrook Shopping Mall
- Via Espana
- Iglesia del Carmen
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks