What is Kathmandu Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the culturally rich city of Kathmandu without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a picture at Narayanhity Palace Museum and Durbar Marg for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Kathmandu popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 110 cheap Kathmandu hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Kathmandu?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Kathmandu budget-friendly hotels:
- Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Attentive staff
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Hotel Mudita3-star hotel, convenient to Pashupatinath Temple
Gaju Suite HotelCity-center Kathmandu hotel with bar
Holy Lodge2.5-star hotel in Thamel
Annapurna Guest HouseThamel guesthouse in shopping district
Hotel Blue HorizonCity-center Kathmandu hotel with bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kathmandu?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Kathmandu while on a budget. Check out this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Garden of Dreams
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Buddha Peace Park
- Natural History Museum
- Chhauni Museum
- Bodhnath Stupa
- Narayanhity Palace Museum
- Durbar Marg
- Kathmandu Civil Mall
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks