Hotels in Tromsø

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tromsø?

Top landmarks in Tromsø

Find out more about Tromsø

Spend time appreciating the museums, and checking out the local cuisine in Tromsø. If you're visiting during colder months, enjoy activities such as sledding during your stay. Plan a fun excursion to Bakkejord Harbor and Lauklines Kystferie while here. A stop at other sights like Polar Museum and Tromso Cathedral will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Tromsø?
Yggdrasil Farmhotel Retreat & Spa, Clarion Hotel The Edge and Ami hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Tromso?
Sommarøy Arctic Hotel offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Tromsø?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Tromsø, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Tromso?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Comfort Hotel Xpress Tromso, Quality Hotel Saga and Clarion Hotel The Edge. There are 7 alternatives you can choose from on our site.
Which Tromsø hotels do guests like for their terrific location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Comfort Hotel Xpress Tromso, Clarion Hotel The Edge and Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso.
Where should I consider staying in Tromsø if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
Smarthotel Tromso is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money. You can browse all 12 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Tromsø if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 15 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 35 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Tromsø with my family?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Enter Amalie Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso and Yggdrasil Farmhotel Retreat & Spa. You can also see 8 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Tromso for a vacation with my partner?
Scandic Ishavshotel and Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso are a couple of good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Tromso if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Clarion Hotel The Edge. In addition, browse all 12 options on our site.
What will the weather in Tromsø be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Tromsø are usually July and August with an average temp of 49°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 27°F. The rainiest months are October and January.
Why should I book my Tromsø hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Tromsø travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring