Hostels in Kuching
Search for Hostel hotels in Kuching
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Spring Shopping Mall
- Bako National Park
- Kuching Boulevard Shopping Complex
- The Spring
- City One Shopping Mall
- Boulevard Shopping Mall
- Sarawak Stadium
- Damai Beach
- Hills Shopping Mall
- Masjid Jamek
- Kuching City Mosque
- Kubah National Park
- Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- Kuching Wetlands National Park
- Tun Jugah Shopping Center
- Astana Palace
- Kuching Civic Centre
- Sarawak Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Sarawak State Library
- Sultan Iskandar Planetarium
Hostel in Kuching
- Find, compare and review different Hostel in Kuching by amenities, location or neighbourhood
- Choose the perfect Kuching Hostel and view room rates, details, guest reviews, photos and also watch videos
- Securely book your hotel room online today!
- Receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online Hostel booking
- Join Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program for free – Stay 10 nights and receive 1 night free*
Kuching travel guides
Many people arrive in Kuching on the weekend for a chance to browse for a bargain or two in the larg...
Kuching is an extremely diverse city, large enough for Western-style dining and shopping but small e...
There are a number of pretty gardens to wander in, complete with picturesque backdrops of the Bungo ...