What is San Felipe Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to visit San Felipe for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travelers to San Felipe can check out the restaurants and beach, which are great ways to enjoy the nearby area. Take a picture at Malecón San Felipe and San Felipe Marina for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes San Felipe popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you experiencing everything that San Felipe has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in San Felipe?
Top hotel picks in and around San Felipe:
Las Palmas HotelBayfront hotel with pool bar, near Baja California Peninsula
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Stella del Mar3-star beach hotel with bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Private beach • Walkable location
La Hacienda de la Langosta RojaCity-center hotel within walking distance of South Beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Seaside Hotel & Victor's RV ParkWithin easy reach of Malecón San Felipe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Private beach • Bar
San Felipe Marina Condohotel2.5-star San Felipe hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Private beach • Outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in San Felipe?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in San Felipe while keeping to your budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California
- Alto Golfo de California Biosphere Reserve
- Playa San Felipe
- South Beach
- Playa Las Almejas
- Malecón San Felipe
- San Felipe Marina
- Baja California Peninsula
Sights & Landmarks