What is Tequisquiapan Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Tequisquiapan. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Tequisquiapan Handicraft Market, Tequisquiapan Opal Mine and Termas del Rey Water Park. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Tequisquiapan has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you're looking for, Tequisquiapan offers different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Tequisquiapan?
Top hotel picks in and around Tequisquiapan:
Hotel Rio Tequisquiapan4-star hotel with spa, near Church of Santa Maria
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Central location
Hotel Villa Florencia3.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 poolside bars • 2 spa tubs • Central location
Hotel Boutique La GranjaUpscale hotel within walking distance of Church of Santa Maria
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor pool
Hacienda Tres Vidas Hotel & SpaColonial hotel within easy reach of San Juanito Vitivinicola
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Hotel La Plaza de Tequisquiapan3-star Tequisquiapan hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tequisquiapan?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Tequisquiapan Handicraft Market
- Tequisquiapan Opal Mine
- Termas del Rey Water Park