What is Cozumel Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the seaside city of Cozumel on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a picture at Chankanaab National Park and Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Cozumel popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 12 cheap Cozumel hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Cozumel?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Cozumel budget-friendly hotels:
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- 2 restaurants • Swim-up bar • Spa • Sauna • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Garden
Hotel Mary CarmenCity-center hotel, steps from Museo de la Isla de Cozumel
El Cid La Ceiba Beach All InclusiveAll-inclusive beachfront property with outdoor pool
Hotel Playa Azul Cozumel
Hostel Tropico 202-star hostel in Colonia Centro
Hotel Posada EdemCity-center hotel, steps from San Miguel Church
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Cozumel?
You'll find plenty of things to see and do in Cozumel on a modest budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Chankanaab National Park
- Isla de Pasion
- Punta Sur Ecological Park
- Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park
- Paradise Beach
- Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park
- Punta Langosta Pier
- Mr. Sancho's Beach Club
- Palancar Beach
Sights & Landmarks