What is Aguascalientes Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Aguascalientes for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Snap some photos at Catedral Basilica de Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion and Plaza de la Patria for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Aguascalientes popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 28 cheap Aguascalientes hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Aguascalientes?
Hotels.com travelers' top Aguascalientes budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Hotel AvenidaConvenient to San Marcos Fair
Hotel Misión Express Aguascalientes Norte3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Villas del BosqueAguascalientes hotel next to shopping
City Express Junior Aguascalientes CentroConvenient to ExpoPlaza
Hotel La Mansion Suiza3-star hotel with bar, near San Marcos Fair
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Aguascalientes?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Aguascalientes on a shoestring budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Jardin de San Marcos
- Valladolid Aquatic Park
- Encino Garden
- National Museum of Death
- Jose Guadalupe Posada Museum
- Discover Interactive Museum of Science and Technology
- Catedral Basilica de Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion
- Plaza de la Patria
- San Antonio Temple
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks