Hotels in Mexico City, Mexico
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Mexico City hotels
- Museo Soumaya
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- U.S. Embassy
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Estadio Azteca
- The Angel of Independence Monument
- Six Flags Mexico
- Foro Sol Autodrome
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- National Medical Center (Siglo XXI)
- Reforma 222
- Sports Palace Dome
- Antara Polanco
- Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- Auditorio Nacional
- Alameda Central
- Torre Latinoamericana
- Plaza Satelite Shopping Center
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
Best hotels in Mexico City
You can compare all of our Mexico City hotel rooms including the major Mexico City hotel chains using our genuine Hotels.com guest reviews as well as TripAdvisor Mexico City hotel reviews to help find the perfect hotel room when booking your accommodation in Mexico City. We also feature Expedia Mexico City hotels and reviews.
When you book your Mexico City stay with Hotels.com you may also earn free nights on participating hotels by joining the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program. It's free to join and only takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you stay 10 nights you receive 1 night free*. So even a short weekend break in Mexico City can get you on your way to a free night.
Why use Hotels.com to book your Mexico City lodging & accommodation?
We can help you to find the perfect Mexico City hotel room for almost any occaision. With our fast and secure hotel search you may compare different Mexico City hotels by:
- - Price
- - Location within Mexico City
- - Neighborhoods in Mexico City
- - Nearby Mexico City attractions
- - Hotels in different areas of Mexico
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for Mexico City
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme
For every hotel in Mexico City Mexico we provide:
- - Up to the minute hotel rates & availability
- - In depth hotel information and photos
- - Detailed Mexico City maps showing the locations of your hotel in Mexico City and the nearest transport and landmarks
- - TripAdvisor Mexico City hotel review score
And when you make a hotel reservation in Mexico City with Hotels.com we'll send you email and text confirmations with the reservation details of your Mexico City hotel booking along with contact details, directions, information on nearby Mexico City attractions, restaurants and even the weather - and if you get stuck, we're only a phone call away.
To make the most of our service, download our mobile & tablet apps and sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to receive the latest deals and Hotels.com Mexico City discount codes.
Mexico City travel guides
There is a plethora of accommodation options in Mexico City, with everything from small guesthouses ...
Mexico City is fantastic for shopping, whether it’s perusing the luxury goods on offer in one of the...
Due to its size, Mexico City has a massive choice of different cuisines. However, it’s not all tacos...