What is Mexico City Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider culturally rich Mexico City. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. From the museums to the cathedral, Mexico City has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Zócalo, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Mexico City has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 204 Mexico City accommodations to locate one you and your whole family will appreciate.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Mexico City?
Top hotel picks in and around Mexico City:
Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico4-star aparthotel in Venustiano Carranza with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Walkable location
Barceló México ReformaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Teatro Metropólitan
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • 3 spa tubs • Central location
Sevilla Palace Hotel3-star aparthotel with outdoor pool, near Paseo de la Reforma
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Central location
Camino Real Polanco Mexico4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Museo de Arte Moderno
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Central location
NH Collection Mexico City Airport T24-star hotel with bar, near Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Mexico City?
You’ll discover that Mexico City and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Alameda Central
- Chapultepec Park
- Templo Mayor
- Castillo de Chapultepec
- Museo Soumaya
- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Madero Street
- Reforma 222