What Is Mexico City Like for Luxury Vacations?
From great amenities to high-class service, luxury Mexico City hotels are more than just a place to rest your head. You can expect modern conveniences combined with beautiful rooms when booking one of our hotels in Mexico City. Visitors to Mexico City like its monuments and cafes, so be sure to visit those while you’re in town. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Zócalo and Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area for some rest and relaxation. Whether you're searching for a luxurious hotel in the center of Mexico City or something just outside, Hotels.com has an ample choice deals that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Mexico City?
Top hotel picks in and around Mexico City:
Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico4-star aparthotel in Venustiano Carranza with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Walkable location
Barceló México ReformaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Teatro Metropólitan
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • 3 spa tubs • Central location
Camino Real Polanco Mexico4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Museo de Arte Moderno
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Central location
Fiesta Americana Viaducto Aeropuerto4-star hotel with bar, near Estadio Fray Nano
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Galeria Plaza Reforma4-star aparthotel with outdoor pool, near The Angel of Independence Monument
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mexico City?
While it may be tempting to sit back in your upscale hotel with its superb amenities, there's lots to enjoy in the local area. Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Madero Street
- Reforma 222
- Teatro Metropólitan
- Blackberry Auditorium
- Insurgentes Theater
- Palacio de Minería
- Cineteca Nacional
- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Sights & Landmarks