What is Macau Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Macau. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the shopping to the museums, Macau has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Macau Ferry Terminal, Guia Hill Air Raid Shelter and Macau Forum. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Macau has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can pick from 24 Macau accommodations to find one you and the family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Macau?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Outdoor pool • 6 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Kid's pool • Free in-room internet • 3 restaurants • Laundry room • Central location
- Free babysitting • Free in-room internet • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free cribs • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Quiet rooms
Grand Lisboa MacauMacau upscale hotel with spa
Legend Palace HotelLuxury hotel with casino, pool bar
Ole Tai Sam Un HotelCity-center hotel
Rocks Hotel3.5-star Macau hotel with bar
Riviera Hotel MacauWaterfront hotel with bar, near Casa do Mandarim
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Macau?
You’ll discover that Macau and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to see and do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Sun Yat Sen Park
- Guan Yin Statue Waterfront Park
- Jardim da Montanha Russa
- Grand Prix Museum
- Museum of Macau
- Pawn Shop Museum
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Guia Hill Air Raid Shelter
- Macau Forum
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Almeida Ribeiro Street
- New Yaohan Department Store
- Iao Hon Market Complex