What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Macau?
Although staying healthy and fit using the hotel fitness center is important, you may want to adjust your normal routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Macau.
- Guan Yin Statue Waterfront Park
- Luis de Camoes Garden and Grotto
- Sun Yat Sen Park
- Hac Sa Beach
- Zhuhai Beach
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Macau Forum
- Grand Prix Museum
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Macau
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're in Macau, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Visitors to Macau highly recommend the restaurants. Macau Ferry Terminal, Macau Forum, and Grand Prix Museum are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Macau?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Macau:
Harbourview Hotel Macau4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Macau Fisherman's Wharf
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16Waterfront hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Central location
Legend Palace HotelLuxury hotel with casino, outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Artyzen Grand Lapa MacauLuxury resort with spa, near Grand Prix Museum
- Fitness center • Fitness classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Caravel HotelCity-center hotel
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms